Next working day delivery available for UK orders placed before 2PM
Amazing customer service from our friendly, knowledgable UK based team
TrustPilot Rating Our customers love us (and we love them too!)
Product Sourcing Service ensuring you have exactly what you need
Offer until promotional stocks last.
This pack contains 20 disposable face masks made from 4 layers of skin-friendly fabric and designed to cover the mouth and nose to help protect against dust, fluids and germs.
Made from eco-friendly non-woven fabric and includes an efficient filter that is breathable so you can carry out your tasks with ease. Plus the adjustable and flexible nose bridge will allow the mask to fit well to your face.
The face covering masks also feature a comfortable extra soft elastic earloop that helps to eliminate painful pressure to your ears, so the face masks can be worn for an extended period of time.
The masks are perfect for a face covering to offer a little bit of reassurance when required. They are supplied in a cardboard box in a pack of 20 masks.
The KN95 face masks are convenient for use during treatments, travelling and general tasks where protection is required.
Disposable, each mask should only be used once and immediately disposed of with your household waste after use.
Please note: Using a face mask does not provide protection against coronavirus (COVID-19) but may help to reduce the risk of transmission to other people. Face masks should not be used in place of social distancing and hand washing, or in place of self-isolation.
How to use
1. Wash your hands with soap and water before touching the mask.
2. Check the mask has no tears or holes.
3. With metal flexible strip at the top, place the mask over lower part of face and the ear loops around each ear.
4. Align the face mask with the mouth and nose and press the flexible strip around your nose gently until it fits comfortably.
5. Adjust the face mask by gently pulling the mask down to cover only the lower part of the nose, along with the mouth and chin.
6. Clean your hands again and refrain from touching the mask once it’s fitted to your face.
How to remove and dispose
1. Wash your hands thoroughly with warm water and soap or rub your hands together thoroughly with alcohol-based hand sanitizer before removing the mask.
2. Do not touch the front of mask. Remove using the ear loops.
3. Discard the used mask immediately into a closed bin.
4. Clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
Store in a cool and dry place with good ventilation. Avoid excessive heat (over 40°C or 104°F) and direct sunlight.
This product currently has no reviews. If you've purchased or used this product before, why not write one yourself?