Next working day delivery available for UK orders placed before 2PM
Amazing customer service from our friendly, knowledgable UK based team
TrustPilot Rating Our customers love us (and we love them too!)
Product Sourcing Service ensuring you have exactly what you need
This apron is a disposable white polythene bib apron, that can be placed over the head and tied around the back for a secure and comfortable fit.
The apron features a halter neck and waist ties. The material is a strong polythene that is resistant to fluid and bacterial penetration. The average weight per apron is 12g.
Our disposable aprons are convenient for use during treatments and general tasks where protection is required.
Disposable, each apron should only be used once and immediately disposed of with your household waste after use.
Please note: Using an apron does not provide protection against coronavirus (COVID-19) but may help to reduce the risk of transmission to other people. Aprons should not be used in place of social distancing and hand washing, or in place of self-isolation.
How to use
1. Wash your hands with soap and water before touching the mask.
2. Place apron head opening over head and tie around the back using the ties.
3. Clean your hands again and refrain from touching the apron once it’s fitted.
How to remove and dispose
1. Wash your hands thoroughly with warm water and soap or rub your hands together thoroughly with alcohol-based hand sanitizer before removing the apron.
2. Remove by loosening the toes and removing over the head
3. Discard the used apron immediately into a closed bin.
4. Clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
Very good product the thick straps are great for more protection over clothes.
05 February 2021
16 November 2020
Aprons are a bit thin for my liking but they are very good value for money and will be happy to buy them again.
28 October 2020
Quite thin, but do the job
23 September 2020
Aprons as described and will do the job. .
05 July 2020