Our Thumper Massagers Range
If you're struggling with muscular aches and pains then it's time you tried a Thumper Massager.
Available in a variety of designs to suit all types of massage requirements, you'll find the perfect massager from us.
Great for sports players at all levels to relieve muscle tension and anyone that has an active lifestyle.
Thumper Massagers offer the perfect solution for anyone with aches and pains in the back, shoulder, arms, legs and feet.
Thumper Massager designed and patented the original deep muscle percussion massagers for which they are world famous. Since 1974, Thumper Massagers have been used by more professionals in more countries than any other massager.
What are Thumper Massagers?
Thumper Massagers are powerful hand-held percussive devices that transmit energy deep into the muscle tissue, relieving tension through all fascia layers. Each devise penetrates ¼ inch deep, 28 times per second.
What can I use a Thumper Massager for?
With their unique massage spheres and variable speed settings, Thumper Massagers are great for targeting all muscle groups.
They’re great for warming up muscles, increasing blood flow to the area being treated, as well as releasing muscle tension and fatigue. Avoid use on the head or neck.
How do I use a Thumper Massager?
Thumper offers a deep tissue massage with virtually no work. Rather than skimming the skin’s surface and requiring added pressure for a deep tissue experiance, Thumper’s perpendicular “up & down” action travels into the muscle 1/4 inch deep, 28 times per second, doing all the work for you. Simply place the device on the area you want to massage and you will feel it’s effects.
It’s variable speed settings and interchangeable massage spheres allow for a completely customisable experience, great for when used in a professional setting to treat patients.
When using the device, it’s important to use the right depth of stroke – too high and it may damage the muscle tissue, too low and it may not have the desired effect. Always aim for a depth of stoke ranges between 4-8mm.
What is the best muscle massager?
- The Thumper Sport is our best-selling muscle massager. It’s the number one choice of home users to sooth muscles and feel great again.
- The Thumper Mini Pro is our strongest percussive massager available in a self-use mode, its designed mainly for professional use, but it’s long handle makes it great for home self-treatments too.
- The Thumper Maxi Pro packs a punch! Originally for designed for Chiropractors, it’s often found in professional settings for physiotherapists, massage therapists and athletic trainers. Not recommended for home use or self-use.
- The Thumper Equine Pro packs an even bigger punch! As the name suggests, it’s great for use on horses, but can be used on very strong muscle groups too.
- The Lithium8 is a great choice for Sports Massage Therapists and Mobile Physio Therapists. It delivers the power a percussive massager without the cord so it’s great for on the go.
- Don’t let the size of fool you, the Thumper Verve is a powerful device! Its single sphere massager is great for targeting very precise areas. It’s loved by home users and professionals alike.
To find out more, check out our Guide To Thumper Percussive Massagers.
Are Thumper Massagers just for professionals?