- FootActive Heel lift can help to alleviate pain and reduce stress on the Achilles tendon, lower leg or equinus.
- Also useful where there is a difference in leg length. A heel lift can be placed under the orthotic or foot of the shorter leg.
- These lifts are placed at the back and centre of an orthotic or directly into a shoe, extending forward until it finishes under the tarsal area.
- They can be trimmed with a pair of scissors to ensure the heel lift is a good fit and is comfortable for the wearer.
- They are available in thicknesses of 4mm, 8mm and suit adult shoe sizes.
- Made from evalon Foam with tapered edges and include an adhesive backing for easy installation.
- Supplied in a pack of 10 heel lift wedges.
FootActive Orthotic Insoles
The Official Footactive product video