Next working day delivery available for UK orders placed before 2PM
Amazing customer service from our friendly, knowledgable UK based team
TrustPilot Rating Our customers love us (and we love them too!)
Product Sourcing Service ensuring you have exactly what you need
This pack contains 50 disposable type IIR surgical face masks, made from 3 layers of skin-friendly fabric and designed to help prevent particles entering the body through the nose or mouth.
These face masks have 3 layers: the top and bottom layers are manufactured from spun-bonded polypropylene, non-woven fabric. The centre layer is polypropylene melt-brown non-woven fabric. These face masks offers an optimum and comfortable fit, whilst being light-weight and secure thanks to the comfortable ear loops.
Each mask conforms to the EN 14683 standard and offers 98% bacterial filtration efficiency that is breathable so you can carry out your tasks with ease. Plus the adjustable and flexible nose bridge will allow the mask to fit well to your face.
The face covering masks also feature a comfortable extra soft elastic earloop that helps to eliminate painful pressure to your ears, so the face masks can be worn for an extended period of time.
They are supplied in a box of 50 surgical face masks.
Tiny droplets are released into the air when you speak, cough and sneeze. These droplets may carry harmful particles, wearing a facemask can reduce the number of droplets released from the wearer into the air, which can protect others.
Our type IIR surgical face masks are convenient for use during treatments, travelling and general tasks where protection is required.
Disposable, each mask should only be used once and immediately disposed of with your household waste after use.
Suitable for adults and also children under supervision.
Please note: Using a face mask does not provide protection against coronavirus (COVID-19) but may help to reduce the risk of transmission to other people. Face masks should not be used in place of social distancing and hand washing, or in place of self-isolation.
How to use
1. Wash your hands with soap and water before touching the mask.
2. Check the mask has no tears or holes.
3. With blue side facing outwards and flexible strip at the top, place the mask over lower part of face and the ear loops around each ear.
4. Align the face mask with the mouth and nose and press the flexible strip around your nose gently until it fits comfortably.
5. Adjust the face mask buy gently pulling the mask down to cover only the lower part of the nose, along with the mouth and chin.
6. Clean your hands again and refrain from touching the mask once it’s fitted to your face.
How to remove and dispose
1. Wash your hands thoroughly with warm water and soap or rub your hands together thoroughly with alcohol-based hand sanitizer before removing the mask.
2. Do not touch the front of mask. Remove using the ear loops.
3. Discard the used mask immediately into a closed bin.
4. Clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
Store in a cool and dry place with good ventilation. Avoid excessive heat (over 40°C or 104°F) and direct sunlight.
Good quality and comfortable to wear.
22 July 2021
They do what they say on the tin! Affordable and effective - a necessity at present. Let's hope we can get rid of them sometime, hopefully sooner rather than later!
27 June 2021
Great just what I needed
15 June 2021
Always packaged well and no loose ties
20 May 2021
Good quality comfortable face coverings and arrived very quickly.
01 May 2021
15 March 2021
Good product, but over priced compared with Costco
08 August 2020