ACPSEM | Physios in Sport
Who are ACPSEM (Physios in Sport)?
- ACPSEM is the Association that supports Chartered Physiotherapists who are interested in and/or work in Sports & Exercise Medicine (SEM).
- They are a Professional Network of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP).
- The Association exists to further the education and networking opportunities of Chartered Physiotherapists with an interest in Sports & Exercise Medicine.
- The ACPSEM (Physios in Sport) helps its members to develop their knowledge and skills, and it provides a network of sports physiotherapists to promote experiential learning opportunities.
- Membership is open to all Chartered Society of Physiotherapist (CSP) members (£75) and Student members of the Society (£25) only whether resident in the UK or overseas.
- Post registration students are considered full members.
Why ACPSEM (Physios in Sport) partner with Physique:
“The ACPSEM is dedicated to helping its members to develop their knowledge and skills.
Partnering with Physique not only gives our members access to all the quality products they need, but gives them access to additional education sources such as Physique’s buyers guides, video guides and webinars, including the webinar Physique sponsored for the ACPSEM in 2020.”
How our partnership works:
In 2020 Physique were proud to support the ACPSEM in their mission of providing their members with opportunities to build on their knowledge and skills by sponsoring a webinar with ACPSEM.
Members of the ACPSEM also have access to exclusive partner offers, a member discount and can contact our customer service team who are experienced and well versed on Physique products and provide help with questions on our products and product choices.