Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists
Who are The Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (AACP)?
- The Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (AACP) is a professional network affiliated with the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP).
- The Association represents those physiotherapists who are interested in integrating medical acupuncture into mainstream physiotherapy for the management of pain and systemic conditions.
- Founded in 1984, the AACP has grown steadily to become the organisation that it is today.
- Close to 17,000 physiotherapists who work within clinical management in both the National Health Service (NHS) and private practice have been trained by the AACP so far.
- The AACP forms the association for the practice of evidence based, western medical acupuncture in physiotherapy and represents its members with Law Makers, the Public, NHS and Private Health Insurers.
Why the AACP partner with Physique:
“We have been partnered with Physique for a few years now and continue in this partnership because of the level of customer service and range of products provided to our members.
We know our members will have reliable service, delivery and a great range of products with Physique so we feel confident our members will get the great quality products they need quickly.”
How our partnership works:
Through its partnership with Physique, AACP members can access a member discount, exclusive partner offers as well as a dedicated and experienced customer service team who are on hand to help with product choices and questions.
This means that AACP members receive excellent service and can rely on Physique to provide a great range of quality products quickly.