Who are Core Elements?
- Core Elements is a Wiltshire based hands on sports massage and sports therapy training school.
- Core Elements was founded in 2014 by Dawn Morse BSc, PGCE, MSc and offers qualifications and short courses independently accredited by the FHT.
- Dawn developed Core Elements training courses after 9 years lecturing on the University of Bath Sports Therapy degree programme and working as the programme leader for 7 years; with the aim of creating accessible courses for therapists, offering wider therapy-based skills, within the changing field of Sports Massage and Sports Therapy.
- Core Elements offers accredited Level 3, Level 4 and Level 5 courses in Sports and Remedial Massage and Clinical Therapy.
- Along with a range of accredited short courses including: Electrotherapy, Manual Therapy and Joint Mobilisations, Dry Needling, Dry Cupping, Kinesiology Taping, Sports Taping, Hot Stones for Sports Massage and Clinical Yoga.
- All courses are available at their Swindon, Wiltshire venue. With a selection of courses also available in Liverpool and Exeter. Occasional courses are available in Tyne and Wear and Dublin.
Why Core Elements partner with Physique:
“As a training provider, when we make recommendations for kit or equipment to our students, we need to trust that we are directing them to a reliable provider with quality products.
With Physique we know that they are providing quality products and with their knowledgeable customer service team and delivery 7 days a week, we feel assured that our students will get the right products for them quickly.”
- Dawn Morse, Core Elements
How our partnership works:
Members of Core Elements enjoy many benefits and added value from the partnership with Physique such as educational content, a member discount, exclusive offers for partners and bespoke product bundles created especially for Core Elements and are only available to Core Elements members through their dual branded partner site on our website.
In addition, Physique have worked with Core Elements to produce videos on subjects such as self-cupping and yoga that educate viewers on best practice and the benefits of techniques and this collaboration allows the content to reach a bigger audience as well as a buyers guide on yoga kit as an introduction to yoga and the products buyers may need from beginners to pros.
Core Elements’ favourite Physique Products:
Self Cupping Massage | Quadriceps Tension
Guide to self cupping for upper leg tension using a Cupping Set and Massage Lotion. Dawn Morse from Core Elements demonstrates a technique of self cupping for releasing tension of quads.
Self Cupping Massage | Lower Leg Tension
Guide to self cupping for lower leg tension using a Cupping Set and Massage Lotion. Dawn Morse from Core Elements demonstrates a technique of self cupping for releasing tension of the anterior tibialis, gastrocnemeus and soleus.