London Studio Centre
Who are London Studio Centre?
- Founded in 1978 by Bridget Espinosa, London Studio Centre offers a comprehensive Theatre Dance Course for students who are dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in all aspects of the theatre.
- The majority of the teaching staff are actively engaged in the professional theatre, enabling students to be aware of new techniques and trends.
- Students are given an unparalleled range of opportunities to gain performance experience, both in-house and in professional venues.
- Graduate students have embarked on successful careers, joining companies such as Rambert Dance Company, Matthew Bourne’s New Adventures, Phoenix Dance Theatre, The Royal Ballet, English National Ballet, Scottish Ballet, Spirit of the Dance, JazzXchange, Stomp, ZooNation, the Royal Shakespeare Company and Royal National Theatre, as well as performing in West End and regional plays and musicals, numerous television programmes and films in the commercial sector.
- Many graduates also are working as independent, creative artists in dance and theatre.
Why London Studio Centre partner with Physique:
"At the London Studio Centre our mission is to enable students to become innovative and skilled performers, at the cutting edge of professional dance and musical theatre.
Our partnership with Physique furnishes our students with many benefits such as member discounts and special offers as well as adding value in the form of educational content such as Physique’s webinars, buyers guides and video guides.
Meaning our students have access to high quality prehab and rehab kit to help with maintaining their muscles and fitness. This aids them in their training and achieving their dreams of becoming the performance stars of tomorrow.”
- London Studio Centre
How our partnership works:
The partnership with Physique gives the students at the London Studio Centre many benefits and added value such as educational content like our buyers guides and webinars, a member discount, offers that are exclusive to our partner and so not available to the public, and great customer service from our dedicated team.
Through this, LSC students receive a service that is reliable and quick so they can get the rehabilitation, exercise and massage tools and kit they need to help them train as soon as possible.