Who are Lubas Medical?
- Lubas Medical create advanced, bespoke medical training courses for clinical and sporting medical professionals. They focus on providing you with a practical, hands-on experience, giving you the best possible medical training.
- Their industry leading Sports Trauma Management Course is recognised nationally as a Gold Level course by the Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Sport and Exercise Medicine. Lubas Medical are highly regarded by top physiotherapists and professionals in sport.
- Their staff bring a huge range of skills from all levels of medical training. Instructors are medical professionals that inject their own personalities into every course Lubas Medical offers.
- Their passion is creating and developing courses and programmes to suit your specific needs. They help, recommend and guide you through your organisation’s medical requirements, then execute and deliver the training you need.
- They also employ a team of professional Paramedics for local, National and International sporting events and filming for all levels of media companies.
Why Lubas Medical partners with Physique:
“We’re passionate about the success of our students, so we want to ensure that when they take a course with us, they have the tools they need to get the most out of the experience.
Because Physique have such a large range of products and flexible delivery, this means our students can receive orders quickly and conveniently, so we are pleased to recommend Physique to them.”
- Lubas Medical
How our partnership works:
Through its partnership with Physique, Lubas Medical and its students receive added value content from our webinars, buyer’s guides, video guides and a friendly customer service team who are on hand to help with product choices and questions, meaning students get the best products for them.
They also receive benefits such as a member discount, regular special offers, and offers that are only available to our partners and their members.
We have also worked with Lubas Medical to create a bespoke LUBAS FASE1 Response Bag bundle for students on their First Aid for Sport & Exercise level 1 (FASE1) course for a basic medical pitch-side bag.
Lubas Medical's favourite Physique product:
|Tiger Tape Zinc Oxide Strapping