Massage Training Institute
Who are The Massage Training Institute?
- The Massage Training Institute (MTI) was created by a group of dedicated and inspirational massage tutors in 1988, as no accrediting bodies at the time offered a holistic approach.
- By following its key values of integrity, sensitivity and creativity, MTI quickly became a highly esteemed organisation.
- The model of training and practice created by MTI now forms part of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) standards for holistic massage in the UK.
- The essential and critical difference has always been to teach students a wide variety of techniques that could be adapted to an individual client rather than applying a set routine to treat all.
- The MTI began accrediting training schools that were able to demonstrate a similar ethos and understanding. To maintain those high standards, on diploma courses an MTI examiner assesses every student's practical and theoretical skills individually. Their diploma course is also externally verified every year.
- MTI registered practitioners maintain their skills through a programme of Continuing Professional Development and participation in regional support groups.
- The MTI is dedicated to massage therapy and nothing else.
Why the Massage Training Institute Partner with Physique:
“At the MTI part of our mission is to train, inspire and develop holistic massage professionals of the highest quality. Our partnership with Physique helps us do this by giving our members access to added value content such as their buyers guides and webinars, as well as giving them access to a large range of quality products.
This, along with the benefits our members receive such as a member discount and delivery 7 days a week, aids us in our mission to inspire, empower and educate and also aids our members in their programme of Continuing Professional Development”
- the Massage Training Institute
How our partnership works:
The MTI and its members benefit from a partnership with Physique in many ways from product bundles that are only available to MTI members, a member discount, exclusive partner offers that aren’t open to the general public and more.
The partnership also adds value by being a source of educational content through our buyers and video guides and webinars, as well as providing a large range of great quality products and next day delivery so the MTI and its members can feel assured that they can get what they need as quickly as possible.