National Football Youth League
Who are the National Football Youth League?
- The National Football Youth League (NYFL) was established by Louise Macey who created the first ever partnership back in 2002, between a full time professional football club and education establishment in order to raise standards for and aspirations of talented football players in full time education and outside of the academy system.
- As the number of “shadow squads” at professional squads grew, Louise saw a need for a standard of competition to bridge the gap between college and academy football and she established the National Football Youth League.
- The League has been hugely successful and has produced many professional players since its introduction, who were “out of the system”.
- It has encouraged thousands of young people to continue their education and go on to great things.
- The League is very much about putting the players first, it was established for them and it will never lose sight of this.
- It is particularly aimed at talented players who have not gained scholarships and at 16, have been released from clubs, late developers or players who just haven’t been noticed yet and need a professional, competitive environment which will allow them to continue to flourish.
Why the National Football Youth League partner with Physique:
“We decided to partner with Physique because we appreciate the added value and benefits the partnership brings to our members, such as a member discount, excellent product quality and educational content.
With an experienced customer service team who can advise our members on product options and choices, and excellent service and reliability through their delivery 7 days a week, we feel assured that Physique brings excellent service to our members.”
- National Football Youth League
How our partnership works:
Through its partnership with Physique, the NFYL and its members have access to many benefits and added value like educational content through our buyers & video guides and webinars, a member discount, exclusive offers that we only make available to our partners and a dual branded partner site on our website to expand their reach.