Sports Therapy Association
Who are the Sports Therapy Association (STA)?
- The Sports Therapy Association (STA) is setting a new gold standard in professional representation for sports therapists, sports injury therapists and soft tissue therapists across the United Kingdom.
- They have worked passionately to develop a truly independent and ethical association that is committed to raising standards across the industry and progressing opportunities for their valued members.
- As practicing Sports Therapists, working in an increasingly challenging political climate, they identified the need for a new, dynamic, forward thinking and proactive professional association - a body that could voice the opinions of practitioners and lobby for positive change, crucially without the bias associated with direct links to training providers.
- The Sports Therapy Association is proud of what it represents and they will continue to work tirelessly on behalf of its members and to fulfil their commitment to promote excellence in the field of Sports Therapy.
Why the Sports Therapy Association partner with Physique:
“The Sports Therapy Association has been partnered with Physique for many years now and we continue to do so because of the benefits Physique bring to our members such as a member discount and excellent product quality & stock availability.
With excellent service and reliability through their delivery 7 days a week and an experienced customer service team, we feel assured that Physique brings added value and top-quality service to our members.”
- Sports Therapy Association
How our partnership works:
Physique adds value and brings benefits to Sports Therapy Association members in many ways from a member discount to exclusive offers that are only available to our partners, fast and flexible delivery options to regular special offers and great deals including our permanent 4 for 3 offers and more.