Free Webinar: The Make-up Of An Effective Sport Science & Medical Team08 October 2020
Join Football Fitness Federation and Colin Lewin, former Head of Medical Services at Arsenal FC and now Director of the Lewin Sports Injury Clinic, as we discuss The Make-Up Of An Effective Sports Science & Medical Team.
Topics throughout the session will include...
Who Should Be Head Of Performance?:
- Does this depend on the practitioner's role, or do their attributes come into play?
- How to successfully tackle role delegation.
- The important factors of an effective Sports Science and Medical Team.
- How to effectively manage egos.
PLUS... How Do You Work With External Practitioners In The Team Environment?:
- The considerations for club practitioners who's players work with private coaches.
- The considerations for practitioners working privately with players.
- Duty of care for both the player and club.
Webinar Date: 14th October 2020
Webinar Time: 6:00 pm GMT
Limited spaces available, sign up now...