Focus Fitness UK
Who are Focus Fitness UK?
- Focus Fitness UK was established in 2011 by ex-professional footballers Gavin Heeroo and Dougie Freedman, bringing to the table everything they learned from the top-flight of the beautiful game.
- With their centre open in London, they are the first choice for health and fitness qualifications in the capital.
- Focus Fitness UK is proud to be an approved member of CIMSPA and all of their qualifications are certified through Active IQ and recognised by employers within the leisure sector.
- The opportunity for students to become a qualified fitness professional begins with Focus Fitness UK’s education centric program, tailor made to the student’s schedule and their learning style.
- Students can expect to be mentored and coached throughout the course by experienced tutors who have excellent track records thanks to the superb quality of education they deliver to every student.
- Focus Fitness UK has had over 2000 successful graduates but none of them are mere statistics, Focus Fitness UK are passionate about building relationships with their students and spark life long friendships.
- This might be a student’s individual journey but it takes a team effort to get them across the finish line.
Why Focus Fitness UK partner with Physique:
“Focus Fitness UK has partnered with Physique because of the large range of products and high level of customer service that are available to our students.
Through the partnership we feel assured that our students will have access to delivery 7 days a week, reliable service and a large range of products so they can quickly get the great quality products they need for their training.”
- Focus Fitness UK
How our partnership works:
The partnership with Physique means Focus Fitness UK and its students receive a number of benefits and added value such as educational content to help supplement their learning, offers that are only available to partners, a member discount and great customer service from our dedicated team.
Through this, Focus Fitness UK students receive a service that is quick and that they can rely on.