Who are ProActive Training?
- ProActive Training is one of the UK's leading providers of intensive courses in Sports Massage, Personal Training, Taping and Strapping, Strength and Conditioning, Acupuncture and other bespoke CPD courses with over 1000 people undertaking their courses every year across the country.
- They deliver our courses for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Health Professionals, Sport students and existing fitness professionals. Their trainers are highly experienced and their first-time pass rate is 98%.
- ProActive Training recognise the importance of practical-based teaching with the individuals they teach and avoid repetition of pre-existing knowledge.
- All of their courses are taught by their team of over 15 tutors all of whom are leaders in their fields with years of industry experience, exposing students to a level of knowledge and expertise unmatched by other training providers.
- Students who have qualified through ProActive Training have gone on to work for leading sporting institutions, including Arsenal F.C, Aston Villa F.C, Middlesbrough F.C, QPR F.C, Charlton Athletic F.C, Harlequins and Celtic F.C and also worked at events such as Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Association, London Marathon, London Triathlon, USA Track & Field and many more.
Why ProActive Training partner with Physique:
“ProActive Training partnered with Physique because we can rely that when we direct our students to Physique, they will be receiving top quality products.
Because Physique have many delivery options to choose from and can deliver 7 days a week, we’re assured that our students will quickly receive the products they need for their training.”
- ProActive Training
How our partnership works:
By partnering with Physique, ProActive Training and its students receive many benefits such as a dual branded site on our website, a member discount and exclusive offers which are only available to our partners and their members.
We also add value to ProActive Training students in a number of ways from educational content like our buyers guides and webinars, regular special offers and deals including our permanent 4 for 3 offer, fast delivery with flexible options and excellent customer service provided by our dedicated customer service team.