Who are Physio First?
- Physio First was originally formed in 1952 as the Organisation of Chartered Physiotherapists in Private Practice (OCPPP).
- They are a trade association of self-employed Chartered Physiotherapists and a dynamic professional network of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy with approximately 3,000 members across the UK.
- As a professional network of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP), Physio First is formally recognised by the Council of the CSP as representing self-employed Chartered Physiotherapists.
- Physio First is run by its members and they pride themselves on being an organisation that works with Its members as opposed to for them.
- In short, Physio First is for championing evidence-based, cost-effective private physiotherapy with Physio First members in the changing healthcare marketplace.
- Join Physio First and you’ll open the door to a wealth of unique professional support and information that no other private physiotherapy membership organisation in the UK can offer. You will have everything you need to become a thriving provider of demonstrable quality private physiotherapy within a strong, influential and trusted community. Physio First | Information, help and advice is just a click away.
Why Physio First partner with Physique:
“At Physio First we value partnerships with companies that are culturally and strategically aligned with us. Through Physique’s buyer’s guides and webinars, our members benefit from access to educational content that can help our private physiotherapist members thrive.”
- Physio First
How our partnership works:
Through the partnership with Physique, Physio First members enjoy benefits such as a member discount, access to product bundles that are only available to Physio First members, regular special offers including some that are only available to our partners and more.
In addition the partnership adds value through a dual branded site on our website to help communicate the partnership to Physio Firsts members and give them exposure on every page of the website.
While our large range of products and delivery 7 days a week means members can get high quality products quickly, and access to our webinars, video guides and buyers guides provides members an opportunity to continuously develop personally, professionally and commercially.
Physio First’s favourite Physique Product:
Physio First - Why be a member
Members of Physio First talk about why they would recommend Physiotherapists to join their organisation.