The Jing Institute
Who are The Jing Institute?
- The Jing Institute is a hands-on & on-line massage training school, that has been revolutionising the massage industry in the UK since 2003.
- When directors Rachel Fairweather and Meghan Mari, founded The Jing Institute, their aim was to start a revolution in the massage therapy industry in the UK and provide the type of advanced massage training available in other countries such as the USA.
- In 2003 Rachel and Meghan ran 3 short weekend workshops on the cutting edge techniques that had helped make their own practices successful.
- More than a decade on and Jing now offer over 30 CPD courses and several longer advanced postgraduate qualifications including their acclaimed degree level BTEC level 6 in advanced clinical and sports massage, and they have trained over three and half thousand students.
- Their goal is to see the profession and their students, the professionals obtain the expertise and acknowledgement that they deserve.
Why The Jing Institute partner with Physique:
“At Jing we are dedicated to ensuring our student’s success. Our partnership with Physique not only provides our members with benefits and added value, but their reliable delivery through several delivery options and fantastic customer service team who are on hand to help students with product choices and information, means our students can quickly get products of great value and quality as quickly as possible.”
- The Jing Institute
How our partnership works:
By partnering with Physique, Jing and its students receive added value in a number of ways from educational content like our webinars and buyers guides, regular special offers and deals including our permanent 4 for 3 offer, flexible delivery options and great customer service provided by our knowledgeable customer service team.
They also receive benefits such as exclusive partner offers, a dual branded site on our website, a member discount and more.