Made from PVC, these medicine balls bounce, are extremely tough and weather resistant for indoor and outdoor use. The ultimate tool for early rehabilitation and strength exercise.
- Medicine Ball training is beautifully simple and easily adaptable to any range-of-motion activity
- A fundamental part of any sports training method, it can work wonders for just about anyone, from children to injured workers to athletes of all levels
- The PVC medicine balls bounce and are weather resistant for indoor and outdoor use
- The medicine balls are available in 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5kg are soccer ball size
- Great for early rehabilitation and ideal for fitness and plyometric drills.
- Medicine balls are often used to assist rehabilitation and recovery from injury, as well as being the go-to tool for athletes seeking to increase their explosive power through plyometric training
- Whether used at home or in the gym, medicine balls add weight and resistance to a wide range of exercises including squats, lunges, sit-ups and reverse curls
- They are a fantastic addition to any workout that aims to build overall strength, fitness and coordination, and are a way of adding fun and variety to group exercise, such as boot camps
- What makes them such a popular piece of equipment is undoubtedly their user-friendliness – simply throwing the ball will work your back, arms and shoulders, as well helping to build core strength
1kg - 19.5cm
2kg - 19.5cm
3kg - 23.5cm
4kg - 23.5cm
5kg - 23.5cm