Please note: Due to current stock restrictions from our supplier the product may differ slightly to the image advertised.
Made from PVC, these medicine balls bounce, are extremely tough and weather resistant for indoor and outdoor use. The ultimate tool for early rehabilitation and strength exercise.
- Medicine Ball training is beautifully simple and easily adaptable to any range-of-motion activity
- A fundamental part of any sports training method, it can work wonders for just about anyone, from children to injured workers to athletes of all levels
- The PVC medicine balls bounce and are weather resistant for indoor and outdoor use
- The medicine balls are available in 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5kg are soccer ball size
- Great for early rehabilitation and ideal for fitness and plyometric drills.
- Medicine balls are often used to assist rehabilitation and recovery from injury, as well as being the go-to tool for athletes seeking to increase their explosive power through plyometric training
- Whether used at home or in the gym, medicine balls add weight and resistance to a wide range of exercises including squats, lunges, sit-ups and reverse curls
- They are a fantastic addition to any workout that aims to build overall strength, fitness and coordination, and are a way of adding fun and variety to group exercise, such as boot camps
- What makes them such a popular piece of equipment is undoubtedly their user-friendliness – simply throwing the ball will work your back, arms and shoulders, as well helping to build core strength
1kg - 19.5cm
2kg - 19.5cm
3kg - 23.5cm
4kg - 23.5cm
5kg - 23.5cm