Next working day delivery available for UK orders placed before 2PM
Amazing customer service from our friendly, knowledgable UK based team
TrustPilot Rating Our customers love us (and we love them too!)
Product Sourcing Service ensuring you have exactly what you need
This apron is a lightweight disposable white polythene bib apron, that can be placed over the head and tied around the back for a secure and comfortable fit.
The apron features a halter neck and waist ties. The material is a lightweight polythene that is resistant to fluid and bacterial penetration. Average weight per apron is 3.9g.
The disposable aprons are convenient for use during treatments and general tasks where protection is required.
Disposable, each apron should only be used once and immediately disposed of with your household waste after use.
Please note: Using an apron does not provide protection against coronavirus (COVID-19) but may help to reduce the risk of transmission to other people. Aprons should not be used in place of social distancing and hand washing, or in place of self-isolation.
How to use
1. Wash your hands with soap and water before touching the mask.
2. Place apron head opening over head and tie around the back using the ties.
3. Clean your hands again and refrain from touching the apron once it’s fitted.
How to remove and dispose
1. Wash your hands thoroughly with warm water and soap or rub your hands together thoroughly with alcohol-based hand sanitizer before removing the apron.
2. Remove by loosening the toes and removing over the head
3. Discard the used apron immediately into a closed bin.
4. Clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
Ok as plastic aprons go. They do the job but they are not huge.
20 July 2020
Excellent and vital in this day an age
20 July 2020